On March 20th 2011 @ 1:15pm we welcomed
the 6th member of our family!
Gage J. Anderson
He weighs in at 7lbs 12oz and is 19 inches long!
the 6th member of our family!
Gage J. Anderson
He weighs in at 7lbs 12oz and is 19 inches long!
We are loving all of the snuggling that is going on!
He is so sweet and we ALL love him and think he is a keeper!








5 comments:
Oh how fun!! We are so happy for you all. He's got your amazing lips as well as the rest of your cute little ones. We hope you don't have too many sleepless nights. Good Luck with numero cuatro!!!
Kimberly, congratulations! I didn't know about this pending event...thanks for your excitement at our growing brood, too. The circle of life! He looks adorable, and I hope you'll update your blog often so we can keep up with your cute little family!
Congrats, Kim! Devin told me the news a few weeks ago, and I've been WAITING for pics of the cute little guy. He is soooo precious! Definitely a keeper!
Congrats Anderson Family! He is so little and sweet. I sense a pattern though. I am sure you hear that enough.
How sweet!! Your family is so darling! Congrats :)
Post a Comment