Halloween festivities and school parties!

Halloween was a lot of fun this year! Halie wanted to be Sleeping Beauty and Gavin wanted to be a skeleton, so we made Grady into a pirate to match Gavin's Pirates of the Caribbean skeleton costume. On Halloween we went over to see my Grandma Chipman and to show off the kids in their costumes. 
Here is Halie at her school party. 
She is such a little princess and is all girl!
(If you couldn't tell by the pose.)

Here is Gavin at his school party. I am such a dork and if you are wondering why he looks like "aunt jamima" as Jed called him. I put his bandana on completely wrong! I know, I am just glad that he didn't know and that he had a fun time at the party.


Here is my little pirate. Grady was so good to leave his costume on and he never even tried to pull off the headband. Although the gold hoop earing didn't last!

Here is one of my best friends Elise and her little boy Reed,
 Grady and I at the neighborhood trick or treat. 
Elise you looked so stinking cute!

Here is our attempt at a family picture at the neighborhood trick or treat!

We had a lot of fun despite the craziness of getting to both kids 
school activities and scheduling Grady in there too! 
Happy Halloween!

No comments: