We love to hang out with Grandma and Grandpa on Sunday afternoons. My mom loves nothing more than to hold or feed a small baby! Thanks mom! We love to come and visit you whenever we can. Thank you for making your home such a welcoming place for us to come and spend time with family!
Here is my mom, Grandma Susan, and baby Kaysen!
Here is Grady just loving the attention that he gets
from everyone when we are together!
For Christmas grandma was given a new kitchen table and it is one that it the height of the counter top. Under the table is now the new fun place to play because there is so much room. Grady somehow maneuvered himself into one of the stools and was stuck, of course I had to get a picture before I helped him out!

Here is my handsome brother Matt and his baby Kaysen!
Grady at 11 months and Kaysen at 2 1/2 months!






2 comments:
what cute boys...I can't believe Matt has two. It's funny how the boys are only a few months apart...but what a big difference a few months make! We know chunky babies in our family...little Braxton...Amanda's is 5 months old and 19 lbs!
Matt has two you are kidding. Wow time flys! I love your header picture of your kids so cute!!
Post a Comment